Sunday, February 22, 2009

The source of the rancid stench in our humble abode!


Black Beans! For about 2 weeks or a little less we've been wondering what smells so bad in our place... On Saturday Andrew pulled out the black beans and discovered the smell! Sadly he did not dispose of said stench until I came home to comfirm... Needless to say he made me smell 'em while he opened all the windows and doors he could find to release the stench:) It made it through the whole house even the bedroom in the far back! Gross!!! It twas indeed extrememly digusting. I hope you all can smell it just reading this! :) lol

1 comment:

Julie Graham said...

This picture is hilarious! And i am so sorry for the wretched stink! I feel like our house is almost always stuffy and stinky! (Not as bad as rotten black beans) But i look forward to warmer days were we can get some circulation through out the house! I had to open things up the other day even though the high was only in the 30's.