Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday: Bread and Sugo!



Today was catch up day! Bread and Spaghetti sauce all before noon! Finally new bread and we can eat pasta again! :)

4 comments:

Drew n Karen said...

Looks fabulous sweetheart! I can't wait to devour all of this new food . . . . . . slowly of course! ;)

Julie Graham said...

So do you home make a lot of spaghetti sauce to have on hand? If so, do you share the recipe? I absolutely love the bread recipe and I make it weekly! By the way how much flour do you end up putting in the bread? (That is, if this is the Caroline's Bread Recipe) I do have whole wheat and half white flour but I am always needing more than what is called for in the recipe!

Marti said...

Hey glad to see you have a blog good to see things are going well!!

White Family said...

Hey there! Do you guys just cook all the time or what? Looks like fun! How is all the busy schooling going for you Karen? And I hope work is going fabulously for you Drew! Love you guys--it was fun seeing you a few weekends ago! When are you getting together with the family again?