Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We went to the park the other day when the sun was out and had a picnic. Apparently the seagulls thought it was good. . . . Good enough to circle our blanket stalking our every move. But it was still fun:) I would have posted some pictures of us throwing the frisbee around but my camera battery lost all desire to put forth a shred of power. We are excited to do more outdoors that's for sure!! :)
We also were able to go shooting with the fam over the weekend of the 28th on my birthday! Twas a fine present. What I like to do the most!! :) It was a little cold but once the sun came out faces popped back out of their coats. We had a blast but like always never had enough time. Tay's awesome new shotgun with a shorter barrel :) Taylor helped Rod decide which kind of pistol he would prefer and teach him some practical shooting techniques :)

1 comment:

Julie Graham said...

I am glad you had a good birthday! I didn't know you got to go shooting?! F.U.N. Banister!