Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ogden Biking "Excursion"



We finally got ourselves out to go biking on the Ogden City Parkway trail which is kinda like the greenbelt in Boise. Over all we biked about 9 miles and only took us a little over an hour :) It felt good to get some exercise and see that part of the city right along the river. We kicked ourselves for not getting out there and doing it earlier since now we only have 2 weeks left in Ogden. But we shall definitely go riding when we can in Twin. Especially since Twin is nice and flat :)

2 comments:

Mama Jane said...

Drew I LOVED your little video!! Had me laughing out loud! I love ya!!
Hey fun that you got out to bike together!!
Can't wait to see you guys again!

Jacob said...

Hey there Karenee! Loved the pictures! So I heard a little about your trip to Twin and I'll give you a call tomorrow to chat about it! Love you and CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU IN IDAHO SOO SO SOON!!! Love ya!
Hannah sends her "loves" too! :)