Friday, February 26, 2010

soon to come....

Hello All! We haven't posted for nearly 2 months so sorry about that but we have been busy with life and now with moving! Yes! We have found a new place and it's in our current ward so we are really excited about it! Sorry some of you missed seeing our soon to be vacant apartment. Believe me you didn't miss much. Hopefully you can all come and see our new place once we're there! We are painting right now so we don't have to pay the deposit, Yay! and the people we're renting from are in our ward so they are letting us paint whatever colors we want so you'll have to see what we chose!

I quickly just wanted to fill you all in on how we got this place. A month ago or so I mentioned to a friend in our ward that we wanted a bigger place and were looking. I asked her if she heard of anything in the ward about a place to let me know. I thought that was the last I would hear of that.... Needless to say our friend mentioned to the bishop that we were looking and he happened to know of a family in the ward that had a vacant townhome in our ward boundaries. On Feb 16th that family called us and asked if we wanted to see their apartment... we said yes.... and the coolest part is that on the 15th our 6 month lease ended! How wonderful! anyway, so pictures are coming and we'll hopefully see many of you at are new place soon! Love you all and hope you are all happy and loving the warmer weather as much as we are!!

No comments: