Sunday, May 30, 2010

Friends and Family time!







Friday we were able to go eat dinner with Trent and Joelle and see Dallin (8 months) He is such a cutie and I was surprised with how chilax he is. Especially since he is teething now. We don't get to see them often since they live in Roosevelt, UT so we were glad they made some time for us while passing through town.
Katelynn came to visit us too and was able to give Karen a wicked-cool hair . . . trim :) Amy, Brett, Katelynn, Karen and I all got to spend Saturday together and we had a lot of fun. We recently bought one of our favorite board games called Moods and played it with Brett and Amy. Can't wait to play it with the rest of you!

1 comment:

Julie Graham said...

You bought it?!?!?!? HOw exciting! I want to see a finished/ after photo of Karen's hair. That's fun you got to spend time with Trenton's cute family!