So for this Mother's Day, it was Jane's turn to be visited. To our surprise she was visiting Juice and Will for Mother's Day! So off we went on Saturday to Rexburg. We stayed for Saturday and came home Sunday evening after a delicious meal! Thanks Juice and Will and Kids for a great weekend! and another Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers...especially ours! We love you all! :)

2 comments:
Hey Drew!!! These are fun pics! Glad you are on the ball with the camera and the posting!! I sure enjoyed the weekend - it was a new and different location for celebrating Mother's Day!! Love my two youngest of the genders!!!! =))
Mama Jane
Drew ans Karen thank you for coming our way! It was very fun and you are great guests! :) I get excited when I hear you are coming our way because along with enjoying our conversations (which I always do) I know that Moods is most likely going to be played! :) I love you two!
Post a Comment