Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Family Member!

Just to stop the rumors right here we are not pregnant... One of my co-workers decided to get me a pet for fun! He is a betta fish! His coloring is turquoise and blues. We are still thinking of names, right now he is "Little Jerry", but we are currently taking suggestions also! Sorry the pictures are so blurry :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

One suggestion- bettas love to jump out of their bowls and commit suicide! So I bought a piece of tulle (like from a dress) and cut out a square to put on top of the bowl. I made it "cute" by securing it with a rubber band and then tying a piece of fun colored string over it. So far so good, Kappi (my betta) isn't dead :D
Good luck with your little fishy!
Arielle

Marti said...

Im not very good with the naming thing but I did want to drop an note and say that im glad things look like they are going well!! It has been forever since I saw you last! miss your smiling face!! hope all is well!