Around the middle of September, Andrew and I harvested all the big ears off our corn and since then have kind of let the rest die off. Here are our beautiful ears! They were yummy too! )
Geez, I haven't checked your blog in a long time--I'm always just quickly checking the ones updating on the side of my blog then suddely have some kid incident!! I love your blog set up--so cute! And I'm glad you had a good harvest! How fun! Can't wait to see you guys during the holidays! So fun! Love you both and have fun! :)
1 comment:
Geez, I haven't checked your blog in a long time--I'm always just quickly checking the ones updating on the side of my blog then suddely have some kid incident!! I love your blog set up--so cute! And I'm glad you had a good harvest! How fun! Can't wait to see you guys during the holidays! So fun! Love you both and have fun! :)
Post a Comment