Saturday, November 20, 2010

October Cont...

On the 30th of October we participated in the "Great Pumpkin 5k" at CSI. We did it with Amy and Brett, my parents (Joel and Marie), and my cousin Andrew Martin showed up unexpectedly. Andrew and I walked with my dad and Amy. We also had Sariah and Renetta. My mom and Brett ran together and my cousin Andrew M. ran too! He placed 5th(I think) overall, and 2nd in his age division! Way to go cousin! My mom got third in her age division(I think), and we walkers finished just under 50 minutes. It was so much fun to be out and about. We took a ton of great pictures and had a blast being with family. It was pretty cold, but when we finished the students in the culinary arts program had hot chili and cornbread waiting for us. Delicious! I'm so thankful for days that you can enjoy and look back on and smile. We had so much fun and will hopefully be participating in the run next year! :)

1 comment:

Mama Jane said...

Hey you guys! How fun! I am proud of all of you for doing this, especially when it is cold outside!
It would be fun to join you next year~if the weather would be nice and mild!