Yay school is over for the quarter! Now we have a week to count down the time until we are with family!! It was a great quarter and I wanted to post some pictures of a project I had for my fabrication class. It was to make a block plane and mallet. The block plane is used to make the end of boards flat. We were given the blade to use and then it was our job to design pretty much everything else. I chose to use walnut and cherry for my wood. It turned out really well and it was by far my favorite class. The other classes were good too. My instructor asked if mine could be taken to be put on display in the school which is cool. Now I get a much needed break before getting back into the thick of it again! Can't wait to see all of you! The Lord blesses us so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment