Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy "Wife's" Day!!

So the weekend before Mother's Day, Andrew decided that we would have our own celebration of the holiday. It rained pretty much the whole day! Nevertheless, Andrew was determined that our activities for the day must be a secret and a surprise. Just to let you all know, if I know there is a surprise I will spend a good portion of pre-surprise time trying to find out what it is! Andrew knew I would do this and he was very elusive and wouldn't answer any of my questions. Andrew ended up driving past our destination just to throw me off and it really worked! I was completely oblivious until we arrived at Kohls. He took me shopping! I haven't been shopping since forever! It was so sweet of him to do and I loved it! After that we went to Ihop for lunch and then headed home and watched a movie before I had to go to work. When I got home from work there was a vase with a dozen beautiful roses, a box of chocolate almond clusters, and a card that almost made me cry! I love my husband so much! He is so good to me :) I'm so happy that we have eternity to show each other how much we love each other. Thank you honey! I love you :)
From Cooking

From Cooking

1 comment:

Marti said...

hey you two are so very cute!!!! I would love to see you! When do you get out of school??

marti