Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School Update...

Just to let you all know, if you didn't already, that I finished Spring 2009 semester last week! I finally have my final grades for all my classes.... "drum roll please?...." B+ in clinical micro, A- in clinical chem, A- in blood bank and A in English 1010 :) Thanks to all of you who made these grades possible... and a special thanks to Andrew for dealing with my stressed out moods and helping me study for almost all of my tests! You are so amazing :)

Me.......with all the stress:) you're a trooper honey :)

3 comments:

Drew n Karen said...

I'm so proud of you honey and hope I can do as well and work as hard as you when I'm at school! I sure love you honey! :)

White Family said...

Congrats Karen!! Those grades definatly deserved a drumroll! Way to go! What are your plans this summer--will you be as busy with class and work or will you get a little break? Have fun at home this weekend--I'm sad we missed you by just one week! Love you guys!

Marti said...

ya!! congrats!!! Where are you two headed now???