Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family! :)








Jake and Laura got to stop by our place on their way to Washington:) We sure were glad to see them and to see how much Baby Charlie and Hannah are growing! We love all of you so much!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I get to be the first to comment!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. Its is fun to see the little kids and also fun to see Karen with them. You will need to rig up something so we can see you too Andrew!!! Keep up the good work in school. I know it isn't easy--but I know it will pay off. Thanks again and we love you. MOM

Mama Jane said...

That little Charlie is way cute!! How long will they be in washington?? I bet Hannah enjoys being a big sister! I remember how Chree was such a big helper when Juice was little!! well not really! I had to watch her like a hawk so that she would not pick up "her baby"! It was a little hairy-scary for a while!! But she really loved her little baby Julie!
Ah, the memories!! My best wishes to Laura & Jake! MamaJane