Over the Halloween weekend we got to go to Rexburg to visit Juice and Will and Jake and Laura for Charlie's blessing. We had a fun Halloween party with the Grahams and then Sunday gorged ourselves(well, . . myself)eating a fantastically yummy dinner at Jake and Laura's house. It was sure good to see so much family!! :)After looking at the photos I realized that I forgot to bring my camera in the house on Sunday so sorry that I didn't get any photos guys, but I will definitely bring the camera to Thanksgiving weekend to make up for it! :)
1 comment:
Oooooooh that is so darn cute!! I loved the videos at the end!! What a riot Weeyum is!! He is so darn cute in that Peter Pan costume!! And Hyrum as which rat from Ratatouille?? Cute little snow white AKA Eliza! How fun you guys could be there, wish we could have been a part of the festivities!!! Maybe next year!!
Love ya, MJ
Post a Comment