Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Good news!
Well more good news from the Farnsworth clan. I found a part time job with a manufacturing company here in Twin Falls. It's called Seastrom Manufacturing. They manufacture many types of electrical and aerospace components. They also manufacture custom parts for high end fitness bikes and that is the department in which I will be working for now. I was referred to them by my program instructor at CSI as a possible place of employment. He said the owner is interested in educating local high school and college students about manufacturing. Apparently Seastroms donated money and a couple of machines to the school. Anyways this is a huge blessing to be able to work in the field in which I am studying. And besides that, the extra income should help us boost our savings. In preparation for transferring to the new hospital Karen has been given an opportunity to work as a MLT (Medical Lab Technician) This is the position that she became certified in when she obtained her associates degree from Weber state. So she has been getting some valuable experience and a much better pay as well. Needless to say we are very happy right now. The adjustment to opposite schedules has been tough but we are adapting to it better than we thought. Here is a picture of the overly expensive exercise bikes that I assemble at Seastroms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment