
Andrew is currently working on a sheet metal wall panel for my mom. This is a new challenge, and I'll post pictures when we're completely done with them. On top of all of these, we have plans to make a coat hanger, redo our patio, and eventually plant a garden(if I ever have a Saturday off!).
My biggest project of the summer is to digitally scan all the photos from my parents. This is a huge undertaking for me. My parents have prints from their childhoods, my grandparents lives, and not to mention pictures from every event, family gathering, or birthday party of the Joel Packham family for the last 26 YEARS! And I don't have all of it! And can you believe that I asked my parents to let me do it? Lately I've felt that all those memories on printed photos may come to some harm soon and that I needed to get them digitalized. Pictures and projects have taken over our dining area and living spaces. Sorry honey! See for yourself!
1 comment:
Karen and Drew, I love your posts. Thanks for the fun pics and info. You are both so brave to take on such big projects! Drew, I need to build a ton of shelves and shelving units... looks like I know who to call with questions now! And, Karen, what a great thing it will be when you get all of those pics scanned in -- what cool stuff you could do with all the digitized pics (slide shows set to music, etc.)! We miss you guys & are proud of your big thinking. :)
Post a Comment