Thursday, February 2, 2012

3rd Trimester!

Surprise! We are now in the 3rd trimester! Wow! This has gone by so fast! We can't wait to see our little girl and hold her in our arms. My doctor says I'm measuring right at 28 weeks and the baby's heart beat sounds great! Thanks to any of you who have prayed in our behalf during this pregnancy and those who continue to pray for us. We feel the Lord's hand in our lives daily and know we receive special assistance through your prayers. Here is a side shot that Andrew took while I was busy with something else. It is about a week or so ago. Lots of love to all of you!

3 comments:

Julie Graham said...

Also I love the lighting of this picture, Drew. Karen is radiating! :)

Julie Graham said...

Yea! A prego picture. I love it! You wear it well. Thanks for posting, and I am glad to hear you are doing well and your little princess in there is also sounding strong! We love you two, too!

Marti said...

karen congrats!! i know im a little slow but i finally sat down to catch up. Im so excited for you!!