Thursday, February 2, 2012

These Days...

Since I have today off I've decided to spend a moment catching you all up on our lives these past months. First just wanted to say how wonderful our families are. We love you all so much! We are truly blessed with loving families. Last year we spent Thanksgiving with my family, the Packhams. It was great! Delicious food and the best company. We were all able to be there for Thanksgiving day and most of the weekend. Here are a few shots of time spent with them. We hung out at the house, went for a walk to the river, and the guys and Katelynn went shooting. We had a great time relaxing and spending time together.


For Christmas we were with the Farnsworth fam! It was also a great time and it was wonderful to see everyone all together (besides the Grahams,love you guys too!) It was yet another great time of relaxation. Also we were invited to Wendy's ward for their Christmas sacrament meeting. Wendy organized and planned a very spiritual and beautiful Christmas program as the ward choir director. Thanks for letting us come and be spiritually fed! It too was wonderful. Sadly, while with the Farnsworths we forgot to get out our camera and therefore have no pictures to post of the weekend. Here are a few of our little place all decorated. Andrew does a great job getting the lights, tree, and any other decor up. I am the designated watcher/helper I guess:)

No comments: