
If you don't already know... Andrew and I went to get our 18 week ultrasound yesterday and besides getting measurement found out we are having a baby girl. Even though it hurt to have my bladder pushed on while having to pee because they ask you to have a full bladder, it was worth it to see our little girl squirming around in there. We are really excited to meet her in April! Time has already flown by so fast! It seems like just yesterday I was puking up everything and wanting to die. Today I feel mostly great besides the constant indigestion problems and so forth... Anyway, we feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to be parents! We love you all and hope the holidays are good to you and yours, and that none of us forget the reason for this beautiful season. We are BLESSED!
1 comment:
Hip-Hip-Hooray!! I am so excited for you two! Oh I can't wait to meet her and get to know her personality. (even if it is only through pictures and blog posts for a while!) Do you have her name picked out? If yes are you going to share that info with us now? Or later? Karen I am so glad to hear you have been feeling better and I agree with you that time has flown by! I would love to see prego pictures once there is a bump to show off, if you want to share! :)
Post a Comment